10 Home Hacks You Can't Live Without! Stay tuned to the very end for the best hack ever!
Do you have a cluttered, unorganized shower? Are your shampoo bottles scattered all over the tub? If you do, this shower organizer is for you.
Hang your products from a curtain rod. This hack with not only save you space but it will also save your back by keeping these items right at your fingertips.
2. Tension rod shoe rack. If you are like me, you have too many shoes (not really) you can never have too much. This great idea to display your shoes is genius. Keep your shoes visible and in control by adding this hack to your closet will definitely make your life easier.
3. Hide your electronic cords. Ah, how many of us have this problem? This is such a great hack to hide those cords. This will help disguise those unsighted items. These baskets go for pennies and your can find them either at your local stores or better yet, the dollar tree for $1.00 and hang them under your desk with a hook and problem solved.
4. Free up your cupboards with this magazine file. This great hack can easily be mounted with velcro or command strips. You can also store those extra grocery store bags we come home with. Keeping these items right at your fingertips has never been easier.
5. Broken belt shelf. Don't throw your broken belt out, get creative by making a diy shelf with it. Wrap around a piece of wood and wala, you have a unique piece of decor in your home. Things you need are: 2 belts and a shelf, use thick wall nails to hang by using punch pliers.
6. Get the biggest bang for your buck & reuse your scented wall bulb by making your own scent. Take apart by using a needle nose plier or knife. You need to purchase unscented fragrance oil and mix 10-15 drops of your favorite essential oil. Shake well, place back into the canister, plug in and enjoy!
7. Use shower curtain hooks to hang your pants. Say hallelujah to this great hack. Saving space in your closet can make life so much easier. Not only are your pants visible to you for those busy mornings, but this spacer is a life changer. For nearly pennies, this hack will cut your morning time in 1/2 so you can enjoy that 2nd cup of coffee!
8. Do you dread cleaning your windows. If not done right, they might come out looking worse than when you begin. Sometimes the simplest things are right in in our cabinets. Try this method with 3 drops of blue Dawn Ultra, 1/3 cup of white vinegar & 2/3 cup of water. Add all ingredients to a spray bottle. Use a clean dry paper towel and watch the magic happen!
9. When I shop I am always thinking out of the box. These plain old bowls turned into art are are now a staple piece in your home. A simple coat of paint and some glue is all it needs. Add succulents, decorative beads to make more of a statement and conversation piece.
10. NOW WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU. LET US KNOW YOUR FAVORITE HACK THAT YOU HAVE INCORPORATED INTO YOUR LIFE AND BE FEATURED ON OUR WEBSITE FOR YOUR INSPIRATIONAL IDEA(S)!
EMAIL US AT WWW.SOULSISTERDECORATING.COM WITH YOUR FIRST NAME (ONLY), WHAT STATE YOU ARE FROM & YOUR AMAZING HACK, PROVIDE A PICTURE IF YOU CAN!
WE CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR THE GREAT IDEA(S) YOU HAVE COME UP WITH THAT WE CAN SHARE WITH EVERYONE!
SIGN UP ON OUR WEBSITE FOR INSPIRATIONAL HOME IDEAS
HAVE A QUESTION, CHAT WITH US LIVE AT WWW.SOULSISTERDECORATING.COM