Upgrade your bathroom on a budget
Updated: May 30, 2020
Nothing says upgrading like fresh decor even in the bathroom. The name of the game is “out with the old, in with the new“. So, there are many ways to upgrade your bathroom on a budge. Here's a peek at some simple and specific ideas:
1. De-cluttering: It is a good idea to update each season. You do not necessarily need to throw anything out but think refresh to keep up with the look and feel of each season. To start, it is a good idea to go through the cabinets and drawers, make sure to dispose of any expired or unwanted toiletries. Get rid of unused products to free up space for little touches that will keep you in the time of the year.
2. A touch of fresh flowers or plants: Fresh flowers or plants bring bright to a bathroom. Pick fresh flowers from your garden that are in bloom to place on your vanity. Plants bring green, which are cool in color and symbolize nature.
3. Swap out the shower curtain: Swap out your curtain for something new. Mentioned above, switching out each season keeps things up to date. For example, when spring and summer come, opt for bright and lighter colors, they allow more light to come in and the light will bounce around the room.
4. Replace the rug: Bathroom rugs are important, by choosing one that is vibrant and color brings life into your bathroom.
5. Out with the plastics: Try changing it out your plastic soap dish and dispenser with more durable and timeless pieces. Ceramic or Stone definitely will give your bathroom a luxurious look.
6. Deep Clean: This is a must. Give your bathroom a deep clean each season, this will refresh the room. Take the time to get into all those corners that have a tendency to get build up from soap or dust. You can even repaint your trim white to give it a fresh clean look.